Our world today is designed around making everything easier and more accessible. This statement applies to smartphones, smart cars, and everything in between. Home kitchen appliances also hold a spot in this niche!
There are many products on the market today that not only can be controlled from your phone but offer dozens of smart cook features that make cooking easy.
The idea that you can control your oven from your phone used to be a far-off thought. Fast forward to today, and you can control your microwave, toaster oven, slow cooker, and more right from your phone. Read on for a list of the best smart kitchen appliances on the market today.
- Meater Plus Wireless Meat Thermometer
- Toshiba Smart Countertop Microwave
- Bringing Sous Vide To Your Home Kitchen
- COSORI Smart WiFi Air Fryer
- Cocktails At Home With The Push Of A Button
- Automatic Hand Soap Dispenser by MRHUSH
- The Breville 2-Slice Smart Toaster
- Hamilton Beach Works Coffee Maker
- Instant Pot Smart Wifi
- Phansra Smart Food Scale
- Vitamix A3300 Ascent Series Smart Blender
- For The Wine Lovers
- Ninja Indoor Grill
Meater Plus Wireless Meat Thermometer
Let the Meater Plus wireless meat thermometer make this summer a breeze for you! This product is completely wireless and connects via Bluetooth to your mobile phone. It has a signal range of 165ft and is controlled by a free app. It does not get much better than that folks.
The Meater Plus thermometer also has two different sensors, one that monitors the internal temperature of your meat while the other monitors the external temperature, making sure your BBQ is always cooked perfectly:
- The Meater Plus thermometer can be used in your oven, on the stovetop, and smoker
- Coming in at $92, this handy little device also includes a system that offers suggestions on how to cook specific types of meat, depending on the heat source
- You can also receive notifications and alerts via the app to help you make your perfect meal
If you are in the market for a new meat thermometer that is wireless and alerts your phone when your meat is ready, the Meater Plus is the one for you!
Toshiba Smart Countertop Microwave
Everyone these days is obsessed with technology that can be operated from voice recognition. The Toshiba Smart Countertop Microwave does not disappoint!
This microwave only costs $140, can be controlled by any Echo device, and allows you to heat up your leftovers just by asking Alexa.
The Toshiba Microwave can be used for:
- Making popcorn for movie night
- Defrosting meat for tonight’s dinner
- Cooking pizza, veggies, soup, and more
This Toshiba Microwave will get the job done, no matter what type of food you are heating. It is also relatively small, making it great for compact kitchen spaces.
It also has all the usual controls you have come to expect from your traditional kitchen microwave. Features like a built-in humidity sensor, a rotating plate to heat food evenly, 23 different food presets, and comes in black stainless steel!
Bringing Sous Vide To Your Home Kitchen
Once considered a fancy cooking technique that was only used in upscale kitchens, sous vide can now be done at home thanks to the Anova Precision Cooker. Once again controlled by a Bluetooth app from your phone, the Anova Precision Cooker will help you cook food perfectly.
Sous vide is the process of using water to cook any type of food to perfection. The Anova Precision Cooker determines the exact temperature needed based upon whatever recipe you select from the smart app. Using this method of cooking will ensure that your food is melt-in-your-mouth delicious and tender.
The Anova Precision Cooker costs about $128, which is less than you would spend on a dinner for two at a fancy restaurant.
The Anova Precision Cooker is:
- Clips to any type of cooker that you have on hand via a clamp
That means you will not have to purchase any additional cooking equipment to achieve the perfect sous vide results. Simply put your food of choice into a sealed bag, drop it in your pot, and let your phone do the cooking!
COSORI Smart WiFi Air Fryer
Air fryers are pretty much all the rage these days because they give us the fried taste without the extra calories. The COSORI Smart WiFi Air Fryer is no exception:
- The COSORI Air Fryer comes in at $120, making it affordable for most families
- Control the cooker through an app on your phone, Alexa, or Google Assistant
- Choose from eleven different presets like steak, fish, veggies, and more
The first wifi cooker of its kind, the COSORI Air Fryer is space saving, easy to operate, and comes loaded with presets that make cooking dinner a breeze! Whether you are preparing veggies, meat, french fries, or even dessert, the COSORI can get the job done and with eighty-five percent less oil than a deep fryer.
So if you have been looking for a way to eat healthier meals without spending more time in the kitchen, the COSORI Smart WiFi Air Fryer is your solution. The fact that it can be controlled from your phone or by asking Alexa, is icing on the cake!
Cocktails At Home With The Push Of A Button
For those of you who prefer having cocktails from the comfort of your home rather than a bar, the Bartesian Premium Cocktail and Margarita Machine is the answer to your prayers.
This sleek machine can whip up almost anything, from margaritas to martinis, you name it. It has also been approved by mixologists who helped develop and create the drink capsules for this amazing machine.
Although the Bartesian does come with a hefty price tag of around $350, it streamlines having a home bar and saves cash you would normally spend buying cocktail mixes and syrups.
How It Works:
- Insert a cocktail capsule of your choice into the Bartesian
- Choose the strength of your drink from the on-screen menu
- Press mix and your cocktail will be ready in seconds
The capsules themselves are recyclable and come with freshness dates, helping to keep both you and the environment safe. The machine also features an auto-cleaning function that runs immediately after each drink is made and can be run manually as well. And to top it off, all parts are dishwasher safe!
All of these things make the Bartesian Premium Cocktail and Margarita machine a wonderful addition to any kitchen. Whether you are looking to wind down with the perfect drink after a long day at work, or hosting game night, the Bartesian gets the job done.
Automatic Hand Soap Dispenser by MRHUSH
We spend countless hours each week cleaning and sanitizing our kitchens because they are one of the most high-traffic areas in most homes.
One easy way to cut down on germs is by using the automatic soap dispenser made by MRHUSH that only costs $20!
- In addition to its affordability, this touchless soap dispenser is both battery operated and can be charged by using a USB port. You will never have to replace batteries, which saves you even more money in the future
- This dispenser also offers 3 different foam volumes detectable by the sensor
Lastly, the automatic soap dispenser by MRHUSH is both waterproof and leakproof, making it the perfect addition to both your kitchen and bathroom sinks. If you prefer not to have it on your countertop, it is also wall mountable. Making this small purchase will improve your hand hygiene and make washing up easier than ever!
The Breville 2-Slice Smart Toaster
Although the Breville 2-Slice Smart Toaster cannot be operated from an app on your smartphone, it is still a very handy addition to your kitchen.
Breville is well-known for making higher-end, sleek kitchen appliances, and this toaster is no exception! At $130, this toaster is a little more pricey than other options but has great customer reviews to back it up.
Here are some of the Breville’s features:
- The toaster comes in brushed stainless steel, making it look great and easy to wipe clean
- It is also capable of defrosting, making it easier to toast your favorite foods
- The crumb tray on the front of the toaster is easy to pull out and dump, making it even easier to keep clean
Perhaps one of the best features of this toaster is the absence of any levers. You just push a button and poof! Your perfect toast is on its way!
You can cook larger slices of bread and bagels due to its larger slot size, and use the ‘Lift and Look’ feature to check on your toast while cooking. After all, nobody likes burnt toast.
Hamilton Beach Works Coffee Maker
Coffee makers cannot be left out when considering the best smart kitchen appliances on the market today. The Hamilton Beach Works with Alexa Smart Coffee Maker is fully programmable and allows you to brew a cup of coffee by asking Alexa.
You can also control the strength of your coffee and turn your pot on or off via voice or the app.
- This coffee maker has a twelve cup capacity and can be set to brew at your desired time each day, making your morning routine a little easier
- Both coffee and water can be filled into the coffee maker from the front of the machine, which means you will not have to struggle with moving the machine around just to fill it up
- The carafe itself is designed to be spill-proof so you do not have to worry about unnecessary messes
Alexa can also control the strength of your coffee, simply tell her if you want a regular or bold brew. And say goodbye to the days of worrying if you left the coffee pot on because you can easily turn it off from your phone.
So, if you are looking for a full service coffee maker that you can not only program to your schedule, but that can be controlled from your phone, the Hamilton Beach Works Coffee Maker is the way to go.
Instant Pot Smart Wifi
Instant Pots have been a hot topic of discussion for a while now. These machines can cook just about anything to perfection and in about half the time.
The Instant Pot Smart Wifi offers the same conveniences as the traditional Instant Pot, but can be controlled by Alexa and your smartphone:
- This version of the Instant Pot comes with a 6-quart capacity, which equates to being able to feed up to 6 people from one batch. That makes this machine perfect for easy family dinners or even just doing simple meal prep for the week.
- There are also thirteen 1-touch smart programs to choose from right on the front of the Instant Pot. You can make soup, meat, rice, and even yoghurt, with the touch of a button.
While the 1-touch feature puts this machine into the smart kitchen appliance category, the addition of Wi-Fi capability and Alexa put it on another level. You can easily control your Instant Pot with your smartphone or with Alexa. The app will give you access to thousands of new recipes to try and allow you to receive alerts from your cooker.
You can snag the Instant Pot Smart Wi-Fi for a price tag of about $130, which is a little higher than the original versions but gives you more bang for your buck. You can cook 13 different ways with the touch of a button, have access to thousands of digital recipes, and control the machine all from your phone or with Alexa.
Phansra Smart Food Scale
After being on lockdown for over a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many of us are carrying around a few extra pounds.
Exercising daily and adopting a healthy diet is the best way to shed extra weight. Let the Phansra Smart Food Scale help make sure you are eating the right portion of every food.
This nifty smart food scale comes with Bluetooth which helps you keep track of all the food you are eating. Track your health and diet goals through the Foodiet smartphone app. This is especially helpful if you are counting macros because you will know exactly how many carbs, proteins, and fats you have left for the day:
- The Phansra Smart Food Scale is battery operated, features a slim design, and fits perfectly in any drawer or cupboard.
- It also travels friendly, enabling you to track your food goals while on the road.
For a small price of just $12, this food scale is a great addition to any kitchen.
Vitamix A3300 Ascent Series Smart Blender
Looking for a blender that can do just about anything? The Vitamix A3300 Ascent Series Smart Blender may be just what you need.
This powerful 64-ounce blender comes in 3 different finishes, features a modern touchscreen, and comes with a 10-year warranty:
- The blender itself is capable of heating, chopping, grinding, blending, and emulsifying foods
- Put this to the test while exploring the more than five hundred recipes that are available on the Vitamix app
- The blender also features a wireless connection to your smart device, making it even easier to use
The Vitamix A3300 Ascent Series Smart Blender will look sleek on your countertop, but will also fit easily in most cupboards. The price tag for this smart appliance is a little steep, coming in at about $400, but you can make hot soup, frozen treats, and the best smoothies all with one machine!
For The Wine Lovers
No smart kitchen appliance list would be complete without a mention of a wine fridge! The Ivation 18 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler Refrigerator with Wi-Fi Smart App Control is our pick.
This wine fridge is surprisingly affordable as well, coming in right at $250!
This energy efficient wine fridge is loaded with cool features and looks great too!
- You can control your fridge from your phone, making sure the temperature is perfect for any type of wine you wish to store.
- The fridge door is dual paned and UV resistant, keeping your wine protected from damaging light that can alter the flavor of your wine
- The lighting inside the fridge is a soft LED light designed to further protect the flavor of your wine and keep your bottle labels from fading
- The display on the fridge is a touchscreen, making this design even sleeker.
If you have been looking for a beautiful fridge to house your wine collection, the Ivation is for you. It is user-friendly, completely operational from your smartphone, and protects the taste and look of your favorite wines.
Ninja Indoor Grill
The Ninja FG551 Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill gives you the opportunity to grill year-round without regard to the weather.
This grill is designed to fit on your kitchen countertop and functions as an air fryer, too! That is basically two great appliances for the combined price of $250!
The Ninja Foodi also features a smart thermometer to make sure you achieve food perfection every time. The grill features 4 settings for meat and 9 different levels of doneness that are customizable. It is also large enough to cook family meals, fitting up to 24 hot dogs at one time!
- This grill has additional features like roast, bake, air crisp, dehydrate, and broil, increasing the functionality of this appliance.
- Using the air crisp feature allows you to cook food with that fried taste you love and about seventy five percent less fat.
The Ninja Foodi Smart Indoor Grill comes in a stainless steel finish, allowing for easy clean up. It also has a built-in smoke control system that helps keep the smoke out of your kitchen.
If you have been on the hunt for a way to grill all year and with less mess and fuss, the Ninja Foodi Smart Indoor Grill is an excellent choice.
If you found this article helpful, please let us know by voting, cheering us on, and sharing it with friends and colleagues.